Home without harm
On the R2P Project, sending every person home without harm every day is a priority. This includes our staff, residents, local workers, motorists, cyclists and pedestrians.
Public safety is important to the R2P Alliance, particularly where construction works occur next to roads, cycle routes, and paths.
During construction, roads, local access, pedestrian and cyclist paths and crossings will change regularly. The R2P Alliance aims to reduce the number of changes and will put traffic controls and directional signage in place to help guide motorists, cyclists and pedestrians safely.
Community safety program
The R2P Alliance promotes how to stay safe around the work site, roads and footpaths during construction by:
- advising of any changes to access;
- collaborating with local schools;
- providing ‘Home without Harm’ safety briefings to schools and other community groups;
- working closely with event organisers, including cycling, sporting and other community events that attract additional visitors; and
- promoting project safety improvements.
If you would like to work with the R2P Alliance to promote safety at your community group or organisation, please contact us.